esterification essay of n-butyl acetate by azeotropic distillation of water http://calliope.ualr.edu/essay.php?app=censorship-media-essay website copywriting services https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/el-significado-de-sildenafil/11/ priligy como usar utorrent admission essay editing service gb my ideal partner essay how to write umbrella thesis statement essay writing toefl research paper apa 6th edition sample go see url follow site how to write an introduction and thesis statement top 10 creative writing programs https://onlineinfo.hartford.edu/dosage/liquid-viagra-men/39/ lexapro with ultracet lasix dose in cats with cardiomyopathy motilium kullanma talimat helper homework site web biaxin oral suspension sample box http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/levitra-20mg/68/ here academic journal critical essays write an orbituary for scholarship essay click here nyu stern essay questions 2013 low thyroid lexapro https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/case-study-assessment-form/33/ https://eagfwc.org/men/viagra-cost-on-prescription/100/ best drug store in hongkong https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/research-paper-about-overpaid-athletes/45/ Disclaimer: This is not a paid or affiliate post. I’m writing this simply because this is a great company with great products, and you should know about it.
Not long ago I was wandering aimlessly up and down the aisles of my local Bulk Food Store looking for some sort of inspiration. I can’t really recall if I was looking for an ingredient for a DIY body product or for an exciting new baking ingredient. What I stumbled upon though has left me with a major crush on The Unscented Company.
High up on the shelf at the end of the aisle, packed in with the natural soaps and shampoos, there it was … Unscented Dish Soap and Dish Washer Tabs! I’m not even sure how my eyes were drawn up there; I could barely reach high enough to grab it. I immediately remembered that dishes aren’t supposed to smell like lemons or lavender. I’m also pretty sure that those scents – in most products – are not composed of real lemons and lavender. So, I bought one of each right there and then. I haven’t stopped buying them since and have added more of their products to my cleaning routine when my other eco-cleaning products won’t do. Here’s why:
5 Things I Love About The Unscented Company Products:
- They’re unscented! Most scented soaps or cleaners, even candles, are too scented for me. Often with scented products I quickly end up with a headache that lasts much longer than the odour when I use them.
- They’re about as environmentally friendly as I’ve found so far. They’re the closest to “green” that I’ve found at anywhere near a reasonable price. I’ll admit I haven’t researched every ingredient in the products but what I have researched, I’m happy with. And these days I’m okay with simply doing the best I can with what I’ve found so far – because this whole “environmental living” quest can be overwhelming and fraught with sketchy information.
- I don’t end up with chemical burns on my hands after doing the dishes a few days in a row. When we moved into this house (closer to the cottage YAY!), it didn’t have a dishwasher. I wound up doing a lot of dishes by hand while unpacking. I thought I chose the least horrible commercial soap but soon my hands were so red and raw that I had to buy rubber gloves to do the dishes. That just seems wrong doesn’t it? Thankfully I found The Unscented Company products shortly after we moved.
- They have recyclable refill boxes! And the math works on a price/litre costing. (I’m not sure why I’m so surprised by this – I just am.)
- Their household products are readily available at your local Canadian Tire store or you can purchase direct from their website. They also have a personal care line which I’m looking forward to researching and trying too!
Is there anything I don’t like about The Unscented Company?
So far NO! Not only are their products awesome but when I reached out to them to use their images in this post, the responded quickly and kindly. And that’s not all; they are also a Certified B Company which means they’re committed to being a successful business in partnership with their community AND the planet AND they’re Canadian!
I was already hooked on The Unscented Company but when I watched their pitch on an episode of The Dragon’s Den – well, that’s when I became a true fan.
And did I mention … The Unscented Company Products WORK!
I guess that’s important too right? In fact, they make me look good as a “non-diligent” housekeeper. Every product I’ve tried has resulted in a superior clean.
So … Superior Clean … Planet-friendly … Unscented … I can’t think of anything else I’d ask for in my cleaning products. Now, I’m going to order some body products and give them a shot! Have you tried The Unscented Company yet? Let me know what you think of them in the comments below.